Monday, October 25, 2010

Thanksgiving...

This Thanksgiving is going to be a little different. Jonathan and I don't get to come home for Thanksgiving. I'm guessing it will be very quiet and although my cooking skills have improved A LOT since first getting married, I doubt a turkey will be on our menu. I just know that I would destroy it. Thank goodness there will be some football on to take our mind away from missing our family like crazy! If I were in a home I would definitely be investing in this amazing dining table. I am OBSESSED with it! I love the idea of a large dining room table where family can come together. I could definitely do a wonderful fall tablescape for Thanksgiving! But for now it will go on my wish list for the furniture to buy when we have a home of our own :) Click here to view larger image

No comments:

Post a Comment