Thursday, December 2, 2010
“Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.” ~ Coco Chanel
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Sonja has done an absolutely amazing job creating a crisp, bright, modern space for her and her new family to live! She is currently featured in the most current issue Adore Magazine, where she shares some more pics of her home and her new nursery. Check it out here!
Here is some eye candy of her space!
(Images via Tied with a Bouw)
Monday, November 29, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
2. My Family...*I'm blessed to know my family also as my best friends*
3. My Friends...*My mama...miss her everyday* *So many more friends I'm thankful for but realize I'm HORRIBLE at taking pictures...I feel a possible new years resolution coming along*
4. My Dog, Walter...
5. My Church...*More so the people in the Church...we are the Church :) *
6. My Health...* My sis and I after our half marathon in San Fran*
7. My Home...
*Ok, this isn't my home but it is in my favorite neighborhood in KC! Brookside! (and I am very thankful for my current home)*
8. Interior Design...*Kelly Wearstler Design pictured...she knows how to work it*
10. My Blogs & Magazines...
I am excited for the invitation to eat Thanksgiving dinner here with some new friends we have made. And at night, let the games begin as we get to experience for the first time, the Burton Bake-off, which is known to be very competitive.
On another note, a big family meal allows the excuse to create an amazing tablescape for your guests. It's time to break out the good china, light some candles and set the mood!
Cheers! Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
The magazine is filled with so much inspiration but the feature that took my breath away was on the amazing, Seattle-based event planner, Kelley Moore. They featured several pics of her office space and it is absolutely unreal what she did with a repurposed factory. I would never want to leave work if I had an office like this.