Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
It is now one week until my 27th birthday. Besides needing a little botox for the crows feet that seem to get deeper and deeper every year, it's always fun to make a birthday list just like my mom made me do when I was little. Although I don't necessarily need anything, here is what excites me as of now...
1) iPad...I really don't have much use for this. They look pretty freaking awesome though. The main reason I would like one is to just drive my husband (apples biggest fan) absolutely crazy. I would probably only end up using it at an alarm clock and a planner and I can just picture my hubby going crazy that I have the latest apple gadget before him... :)
2) Lucite Armchair...I have expressed my love for lucite furniture before. What I want most is a lucite armchair like the one in this pic. I found one when we were in Seattle. It was perfect and I wanted to take him home but there was no way it was going to fit in my suitcase :( When I get my lucite, it's home will be the chair for our desk.
3) Jeffrey Campbell Flats...I have had my eye on these since October. Don't ask me why I haven't gotten them yet. I'm super cheap and don't buy myself much...especially if it involves me ordering it online.
4) Pedicure...enough said. I need one badly.
5) Make-up...I wanna get girly and get some new makeup. It is just fun and makes ya feel good.
6) A little shopping would be fun...for some reason I just like shopping by myself. I don't know why. I think it's because I don't like feeling like somebody is waiting for me...
7) Tufted Sofa...Can't forget my dream sofa!
I could keep the list going but I will stop there... :) I took tomorrow off so I'm excited to have a three day weekend to myself!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Hello everyone! I have been gone for quite some time. Life has been crazy. When the weather gets nice I get this energy to just be doing things nonstop! Also with the end of the school year comes deadlines and lots of extra activities that I have to attend. Three weeks until summer break! The the last couple weeks I have done a lot! The hubby and I went to Seattle, I went to visit my family and my Mom in Arkansas, I got to see my best friend, I've been causing trouble with my SIL and then celebrated Mothers day yesterday with my other mom! So much family and friends...I'm having the time of my life. So what can I not get enough of lately? Ruffles. I love Ruffles. They are so feminine and lovely.