Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cinderella...

It may sound a little pathetic, but I couldn't wait to get home from work to create a new post. There is something to this blog world. It's similar to a diary I guess...but it doesn't have to be so deep, depressing or critical of our daily lives. It is pretty interesting to read through other blogs and get to know a very intriguing side of their passions. It is a way to express yourself in a way that a normal person may not know from just talking over lunch. I feel a sense of freedom. I like it. And now that I officially have one follower, it's kinda exciting to know someone else wants to know what I have to say or feel :) I have a fan club (with one member)! Woo hoo!
Upholstery: the padding, covering, etc., of a piece of furniture.
Upholstery/Reupholstery is truly fascination to me. It amazes me how, in the case of reupholstery, something can be completely neglected and be transformed into a Cinderella/masterpiece. I love before and afters. I love to see transformation. I love to see change (for the better of course).
I have discovered a fantasy land that I cannot wait to enter someday. There is a fabric store in Atlanta, Georgia that knows exactly what my heart desires for furniture. I can look at the colors and patterns forever. I love how fun and how much personality is behind each color or pattern.
You MUST check out Staceage. Trust me, you won't be bored.
I will leave you with a couple of Cinderellas...

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmmmmmmm....you have 3 Followers Miss Chic Love!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!

    Our old photographer had one of those crushed velvet settee things that is on the verge of gaudy.... but so stinkin' gorgeous at the same time. She takes it outdoors to do pictures! What a great idea!

    Love it that you are doing posts. Keep calm and keep on.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete