Thursday, November 25, 2010

A couple things to be thankful for...

1. My Wonderful Husband... *More than I could ever ask for*

2. My Family...

*I'm blessed to know my family also as my best friends*

3. My Friends...

*My mama...miss her everyday* *So many more friends I'm thankful for but realize I'm HORRIBLE at taking pictures...I feel a possible new years resolution coming along*

4. My Dog, Walter...

5. My Church...

*More so the people in the Church...we are the Church :) *

6. My Health...

* My sis and I after our half marathon in San Fran*

7. My Home...

*Ok, this isn't my home but it is in my favorite neighborhood in KC! Brookside! (and I am very thankful for my current home)*

8. Interior Design...

*Kelly Wearstler Design pictured...she knows how to work it*

9. Coffee...

10. My Blogs & Magazines...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for your friendship!!! Love you as a sister, well, more like my other half!!!!

    ReplyDelete