Monday, November 15, 2010

New Space = New Decor

Although most of my posts are just dreams of visions I have or some inspirations I've found there are some things I'm slowly going to be purchasing (unless my style changes) for the new place we just moved to last week. Last week was a crazy week. After spending five days in Kansas City, Jonathan and I got back into town on Sunday night and had 48 hours to pack our 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment and move to a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in another part of the city. Somehow we managed to do it...not necessarily the most organized move, but with the help of several friends we are now in our new home that I hope is our home for the next 18 months (we are sick and tired of moving). My eye has been wandering towards organic/modern/earthy

1 comment:

  1. love it! that sofa is amazing! I ordered the moosehead from zgallerie and it's on its way! I can't decide if I should paint it or not tho! I'm so glad you got all moved in and are so much closer to everything now!

    ReplyDelete