Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rue Mag Issue 2!

I absolutely adore Rue Magazine! The girls that have the vision for this online magazine are taking design to a whole new level. The only complaint that I have is that it only is every other month! I look forward to their third issue in January as I'm sure it will blow away anyone with any interest in design.

The magazine is filled with so much inspiration but the feature that took my breath away was on the amazing, Seattle-based event planner, Kelley Moore. They featured several pics of her office space and it is absolutely unreal what she did with a repurposed factory. I would never want to leave work if I had an office like this.

Here are some pics! Check out the new issue of RueMag! And check out more of the wonderful things Kelley Moore is doing!

(Images from The Decorista and Elements of Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment